Dear Valued Customer,
At Mobil 1 Lube Express Port Moody, our dedication to the safety of our customers, employees, and community is paramount. Due to the current Covid 19 pandemic, we want to assure you that we have taken measures to do our part in helping prevent the spread of the virus.
Some changes we have made are as follows:
- We have implemented social distancing in our stores and reduced touch points during customer interactions
- Staff wear protective gloves at all times
- Debit machines are disinfected before and after every transaction
- A rigorous disinfecting regime of all our locations has been implemented.
- Customers are asked to remain in their vehicles at all times
- Complimentary beverage and newspaper service has been suspended
- Customers may place keys on the dash during service rather than handing keys to our Technicians.
- Customers are encouraged to leave their windows up during service.
- Electronic copies of invoices are available if preferred over paper.
We know that despite these challenges, many of our customers still need to rely on their vehicles. Whether it be to get to your essential service job or to get essential groceries and supplies for your families, we want you to know that we will be there to help keep you running smoothly when you need us.
Our locations continue to remain open.
We want to wish you well and good health as we get through these challenging times together as a community, province & country. If you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out, we will always do what we can to help.